Monday, January 25, 2010

P.I.E.S

1. Laptop Bag. P: Handy to carry around anywhere and protective for my laptop.
I: None. My bag was bought in the 2nd half of 2005.
E: None as well.
S: None as well. Good lord.

2. Ancestral Relic (Grandpa Clock)
P: Its tells the time, but wakes us all up everytime it chimes.
I: NIL
E: Has sentimental value, because grandpa is pushing daisies.
S: NIL

3: MRT station.
P: Big enough to hold a crowd on the platform.
I: Designed with getting a large crowd around fast in mind.
E: NIL
S: NIL

4: Watching a movie (Avatar)
P: Cathay Downtown East cinema is not crowded and confortable.
I: Uber deep the message of Avatar is. Environmental the message is.
E: Seeing a reflection of current events like illegal eviction from persornal property.
S: NIL

No comments:

Post a Comment